Friday, January 7, 2011

Heart Breaker

Just a fair warning to all you parents of little girls out there. I predict this little face will cause many heart breaks. Sometimes I look at this kid and wonder where he came from....really?! How am I so lucky to be his mom. I love you little Camster :) One of his cute traits is being a little OCD maybe??!! Notice his toothbrush....yeah he usually has to carry this with him around the house saying "brush" and "paste" he likes to brush his teeth often!! He also cleans up after himself and is very conscious of picking up his toys saying "nup" for clean up. Whenever he spills something he says "ought oh...made mess" and then proceeds to wipe it up or pick things up. Hopefully this trait stays with him through his teenage years.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, He is going to be a heart breaker! Good luck my dear daughter. The thing I think is so cute of him is when we go over he wants to take your coat off the minute you come through the door. I guess He knows that means you are going to stay awhile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, he is definitely going to be a heartbreaker; like I said, he is GQ material, already!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is a little heart-breaker! There is something about him that is so endearing... I love his personality. He gets cuter every time I see him. I am still laughing about him looking at the "trees" with his "eyes." ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of him. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete