Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shopping buddies

My friend Danielle has a little boy Cameron's same age. They have fun playing together. Cameron is always trying to hug Jayden and be close to him, but Jayden usually doesn't want anything to do with it. Danielle says his 2 older sisters hug and kiss him all day and he gets sick of it.
We went to lunch one day and then went shopping at Costco after. Cameron wouldn't stay in the cart and kept wanting to get out and run as usual. Finally I decided to put him in the cart with Jayden and he was happy and we were able to shop a little faster :)

I love that Cameron is starting to have friends over for play-dates and watch him interact with them. He gets so excited when friends come over...he is such a social, friendly kid. I look forward to many more play-dates and birthday parties and hope that our house is the "hang out" for Cam and his friends as he grows up!!

3 comments:

  1. What a dute little friend. Hope they will be BFF:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I ment CUTE. I do things too fast like you Meg. Dad sure had fun at lunch today with you and Cameron. He told me what the women in line said. She is right! Hope I have spelled everything right this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures, he is such a sweet little boy. He will have lots of friends, I'm sure..

    ReplyDelete