Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Bunny

Cameron and I went to the mall a few days ago to look for some shoes for him. We didn't find any shoes, but we found the Easter Bunny! There was a little girl in front of us that was too scared to go see the Easter Bunny....Cameron was sick of waiting his turn so he finally ran past her and over to the bunny. I apologized to the other mom for Cameron's excitement, she said it was fine her little girl was obviously in no hurry. I wasn't planning on buying any pictures, but of course I couldn't resist...this was his first time seeing the Easter Bunny! Cameron was so cute any kept pointing to items on the bunny saying "glasses", "white", "soft", then he would touch his feet and say "hop hop hop". After Cameron climbed up on the bench, by himself, and was sitting there talking to the bunny I told the lady to go ahead and take some pictures. There were some cute ones of him on the Easter Bunny's lap, but I thought this was the cutest one of him giving the Easter Bunny five. He talks about this every day now and loves to look at the picture, he says "Easter Bunny, nice....five....sit lap...Cameron and bunny."


This isn't the best picture because it is a picture of a picture :) Of course they wouldn't let you take any pictures with your own camera while there because they want you to buy the ones they take.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture - he has such a charming personality, it shows in his expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too precious. I can't believe he wasn't scared to death by this big, huge thing called a Bunny. Glad you got the picture. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete