Monday, April 4, 2011

New hat

We went to Gymboree to get a gift for my bro-in-law & sis-in-law's new addition to their family and I saw this cute hat. I put it on Cameron while I was shopping to make sure he would leave it on & he did so we bought it.

He left it on most of the day, but sometimes he would take it off to look at it and put it back on. I think he looks so handsome in it! I had to take a few pictures even though we were trying to get out the door....
I put on his coat and we were closer to leaving, but I had to snap a few more :) He was being such a HAM as you can tell. I tried to get him to stop laughing and acting crazy and then he was "Mr. Serious".....or "Mr. ok lets go mom"!


He looks so grown up!

3 comments:

  1. He does look grown up, and so super-duper cute!! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I commented on this post already, but I look at this at least once a day, because that smile on that gorgeous little face makes me giggle every time. Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he is learning to like Hats. And what a cute hat for a cut little boy. We sure missed him while we were gone. Missed everybody. glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete