
Cameron gets sooo excited when he sees Jayden. He asks to play with Jayden everyday. He knows which house is Jaydens and points it out every time we drive by. Jayden turned 2 the other day and got this 4 wheeler for his birthday. I wanted to see if Cameron liked it before I got him one for his birthday coming up! He had a blast. One of his new favorite words is "awesome" and he says it all dramatic and drawn out "Awwhsome" and that's what he said.
I think it will take awhile for him to get the concept of steering down. It was so cute to watch them ride around, but wore me out pulling them off the grass every few seconds and getting them back on the sidewalk!
Nothing like a good friend to have fun with. What a darling picture of two little boys learning how to DRIVE!!!!
ReplyDelete