Cameron is always coming up with something, his mind is non-stop creative. We were ready to eat dinner and I was getting Cameron's plate of food. He went and got his monkey and "said monkey sit by me. He needs a plate and cup too mommy." So I set out a plate and cup, but didn't put any food on it. So Cameron put some of his food from his plate onto monkeys plate. Too cute!
The next night our dinner guest was Mickey. This time I knew to put food on the plate, but I forgot the drink. So Cameron got in his plate/cup drawer and went to the fridge to put ice and water in a cup for Mickey. When he got his cup out of the drawer, he noticed these bibs. I don't know how he knew what they were....I hardly ever put a bib on him! He wanted me to put a bib on him and then he put one on Mickey.
Finally, we are ready to eat! Sheesh having these dinner guests takes 10 minutes to get ready before we can eat. It is so cute how Cameron talks to his animals and it makes me laugh at the things he says. He fed Mickey, quite forcefully as you can see by grabbing him by the nose, and then he would take a bite off of his plate.
Then he went back to the drawer and got out another bib to put on another animal....he actually had 3 dinner guests that night. He continued to bring me stuffed animal after stuffed animal until all the bibs were gone. Oh yeah, mommy and daddy had to wear a bib too! It's always something with Cameron!
This is so cute. I don't know how I missed it. I am glad to see you finally got to use the bibs. I think Janet gave you about 12. Maybe Mackenzie will need them more than Cameron did.
ReplyDelete