Sunday, September 18, 2011

First day of preschool

I found a preschool that has a 2 yr old class for Cameron. I figured it was time to get him into school, mostly because he is so social and I thought he would have fun with other kids. But also, because he is so smart and active....we would go somewhere every day to keep from getting bored. Now with little sis here, we can't go anywhere yet and I thought it was a perfect time to get him started. It's only one day a week for 2 hours (Fridays 11-1).

I've never really talked about preschool with him and the only thing he knows is his cousins go to school, but I didn't know he would be so excited. The night before he couldn't sleep, he came out of his room about 8 times (which never happens) and he woke up at 6 am saying " go preschool today." He couldn't get in the car fast enough, he started dragging Mackenzie's car seat across the floor and out the door.

He was screaming with excitement when we pulled up saying "kids! My preschool"

He ran inside before I could take a picture, so I had to make him come back outside :)

I stayed for about 15 minutes to fill out paperwork and make sure he was going to be ok. He looked so cute sitting on the stool singing the ABC'S.

They played ring around the rosies while they were waiting for all the kids to get there.


Cameron can't wait to go back....too bad Friday is so far away. When we got home I opened the door to get him out and he said, "No go to preschool". That's my little smarty pants :)

2 comments:

  1. What a darling pre school for Cam. I am so glad he gets to go and learn, the only problem is he already knows it all:) He can be the helper! I love seeing how intent he is sitting on the stool listening to the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Meg!! I haven't been to your blog for a couple of weeks and I was like: oh ya!! Baby time!! She is gorgeous and I love she has all that hair. Your fam is super cute!

    ReplyDelete