Jeremy was on "maternity leave" for a week, which really means "working from home". This particular day was when we were having Mackenzies newborn pictures done, Jeremy was really stressed with work stuff/deadlines he had to meet so he went in Mackenzie's room and set up his office. He had been in there for a few hours when Cameron asked "where's daddy", so I told him and pretty soon he comes running down the hall and to his toy basket saying "I get my puter, I'm coming back daddy, few minutes". I guess Jeremy got up to go to the bathroom because I hurried and got my camera for a cute picture and he wasn't there.....but this is what I saw! Would have been best if Jeremy was in the chair, but trust me he was in that chair for a long time :)
I started laughing when I saw how creative he was in finding a "chair" for himself. So then he turned around and I was busted....that's when I got the CHEESE picture! What a dang smart and creative kid we have!!
Like father, like son:) That was cute of him not to use the big chair he knew his Dad had to sit in. I am still laughing at what he quickly decided to use for his chair. What a cutie. Love you Cam.
ReplyDeleteThat's my boy. He already has 2 smart phones and a laptop. I couldn't be more proud, lol!
ReplyDelete