Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A few happenings in May...


May is such a busy month for us around here.  But one of the things we look forward to in May is Grammy T usually comes for a visit!  A lot happened while she was here and I am sure she needed a vacation from her vacation.  


Mackenzie met her Grammy T for the first time at 8 months old.  The headband is compliments of Grammy T, she loves the girly things.




Cameron's last day of Music class....it was lots of fun.  Grammy T got to come and watch him sing and dance around.  We are sad Kindermusik came to an end but we are excited for another class in the fall.


Kindermusik threw a summer party for all the families at a park.  They had cupcakes and face painting, stations to make crafts, and the drum bus....



Once again, Kenzie found the balloons!  She goes crazy when she sees them.




Grammy T took Cameron to Build A Bear for his birthday.  I didn't get any pictures of him because I was too distracted putting one of the build a bear wigs on Mackenzie!  I couldn't stop laughing, as you can see she wasn't amused.  She had just woken up from her nap and was sick so I probably shouldn't have been messing with her :)

It was team picture day for the "Destroyers" 

Cameron "taking a rest" from the game


All the kids had red lips/mouth from the half time Gatorade....perfect for pictures!


Cameron likes soccer, but I think he just has more fun running around chasing other kids.  This game he thought it was fun to fall onto any kid who fell down.  The other team had 2 kids that kept falling on the ball (I guess to protect it?) so Cameron kept running and falling on top of the dog pile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment