Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baseball time

Tonight was Cameron's first Baseball practice.  We thought it was "T" ball, but apparently the coach pitches to them.  Cameron has been practicing hitting the ball of of his T, but we never thought to try pitching it to him.  They broke the kids up into little groups of 3 and started practicing.  I decided to video a little bit, not knowing what to expect....but he seemed to catch on :) Cameron was so excited he got a new bat, glove, and ball.  




On the way over to practice Cameron said, "I am so excited".  He loves to try new things and has fun doing anything.  I love this action shot and his face when he is about to catch the ball.

3 comments:

  1. I love his expression too. He's quite the little slugger! Way to go Cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess he is going to be good in every sport there is. I just love how HAPPY he always is. He is loving life and he is making us all love it also. Thanks Cam.....we love U

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will have to practice with Troy --

    ReplyDelete