Thursday, August 9, 2012

Such a proud moment!

I am beginning to wonder where this kid came from....seriously!  Jeremy decided to start the process of teaching Cameron how to ride his bike without training wheels tonight.  He assumed it would take several days, frustration on both their parts, maybe even some crying....?  Well, it was the total opposite!!  Jeremy took off the training wheels and Cameron got on the bike.....end of story!  He took off and didn't want to stop.  He can start himself without anyone holding onto him or pushing him.  I can't believe how fast he picked that up, there was no effort at all.  I am so proud of my little boy who is growing up so fast!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is amazing!!! He has no fear, and that I know where he got, just like Dad...but he rides that bike like he's been doing it for years. The riding in itself is unbelievable, but the turning and stopping is where they usually hop off the bike and it hits the road. Way to go Cameron, you nailed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!!! I can't believe it. Way to go Cam!!!! Remember when Spencer was Cameron s age and he said that he hated to ride a bike? I wish back then they had that bike that he was balancing on. I can't believe that it actually works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so exciting to see Cameroncito riding his bike. I can't believe. Jeremy is lucky that he didn't have to hold on to him and take hours teaching how to balance, etc. I remember having to run beside the the three daughters holding on to the bike as you learned. Now the next lesson is "Watch for Cars". Love Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to disagree, but I am not surprised at all. Happy and laughing yes, but not surprised. Certainly does remind me of his dad- that being said, the fear factor will now enter in as he will actually have to stop at corners and watch for traffic. I remember that all too well.

    ReplyDelete