Monday, August 6, 2012

Kenzie went fishing too....

She went fishing in the pantry!


I saw her crawl in there so I opened the door just in time to see her grab the bag of fish crackers off the shelf.  Apparently they were open....  I love the sequence of pictures.  She is dumping them out....


....grabbing a handful....


making sure she has crackers in the right hand...


....enjoys her snack.  She had just woke up from her nap and I was making her bottle when she crawled in the pantry.  I guess she wanted a little appetizer.  She has both her bottom teeth now and one top tooth just came in so she enjoys eating crackers more now.  She is 11 months old already!!

3 comments:

  1. Well isn't she smart. At least she caught something:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart girl, she knows where to go when she is hungry. She is so darn cute, and looks so much more like Cameron without her bows.

    ReplyDelete