into my life. Some days are just like this....and I wouldn't change a thing!!
I was playing with Mackenzie in her room and pulled this tutu off the shelf. I was going to throw it away because I have no idea when she will ever wear it?! Apparently she thought it would be a great time to wear it and was adamant she put it on. How does she even know what it is, where it goes, and how to put it on??
The tutu wasn't enough of a costume, she had to go get Cameron's snow hat and put it on
I don't remember what happened after the cute twirling around like a ballerina (again, I don't know how she even knew you are supposed to twirl around while wearing a tutu), but something provoked her to pull a full nelson on her brother! It may or may not have had something to do with him taking the hat. I honestly was laughing to hard to remember.
I am sure he won't like this picture when he gets in High School....but I LOVE it!
I may be wearing a tutu but I can still rough you up!! Ok so after I took some pictures I broke up the wrestling match and all was well. Cameron really was laughing during the whole thing. He is a good sport. And they have so much fun together! Love these kids.
Don't ask me how she knows how to wear a tutu,
ReplyDeletebut she sure looks cute in it. I keep forgetting to tell you she certainly has long beautiful fingers. Have you ever noticed that? Good luck to Cameron.
LOL. That's one tough ballerina :)
ReplyDelete