Monday, February 4, 2013

Championship game :)


Cameron's last indoor soccer game.  A little boy on his team kept calling it the championship game.  Cameron did really well this soccer session, he scored several goals, made friends,  and had lots of fun!


The kick off....



listening to the coach hand out trophies and team pictures.  Cameron missed his game the Saturday we were in Hawaii (which happened to be team picture day!!) so he didn't get any pictures.




I am pretty sure he was excited about his trophy!!  He thought it was so cool the ball "twirled" around.  We brought the team treats....doughnuts and apple juice.  When Cameron was handing out the doughnuts one of the kids yelled "YES, finally someone brought doughnuts!"  Everyone was trying to bring healthy granola bars and stuff like that, but not me.  That kids comment made it worth me going to 3 different stores late Friday night to buy doughnuts!  The game was at 8 am Saturday morning so I knew we wouldn't be able to get them in the morning.


I am pretty sure if Mackenzie could talk, she would have been the kid that made the doughnut comment too :)  She wanted one the entire game and kept pointing to them!  In fact I had given the coach and his wife a doughnut and the wife set hers on her chair while she was gathering up her stuff.  Mackenzie swiped it and took a bite of it faster that the lady could pick up her purse.  It was pretty funny....I guess Mackenzie wanted the chocolate one that the lady picked not the white glazed one that was left for her :)


Notice the guy in the back pointing at Kenzie eating her doughnut.  They thought it was so funny.  It is bigger than she is, but she didn't have a problem tackling it.  In fact she threw a fit when Jeremy took it away for a minute to wipe her hands, she was a mess!  The chocolate and sprinkles are on the bottom, she insisted holding it upside down.


3 comments:

  1. I love how intent Cam is listening to his coach! He wants to really learn everything as fast as he can. He seems to love to learn. And cute little Mackenzie with that doughnut...you are right, it is bigger that she is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since I've looked at your blog, you're kids look so much older! So cute, love the updates. What fun you are having :)

    ReplyDelete