Valentine's morning the kids woke up to their gifts and daddy made heat shaped french toast.
Then grampy came over to play with Mackenzie so I could go help at Cameron's school party.
He had lots of fun passing out his Cars Valentines with Lightening McQueen suckers.
It's hard to wait patiently for everyone to pass out the candy/cards so the boys started wresteling around.
It was cute to watch the boys wrestle and see Cameron have fun with his friends.
All the kids want to sit on the teachers lap of course....
Cameron had fun helping me decorate his Valentine box, I wish I had a picture of the back. He spent a lot of time drawing and coloring on it. He put stickers and I put some vinyl on the back that said "I brake for candy".
Playing Valentine Bingo....
And Valentine bean bag toss. They also decorated sugar cookies, but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. I was too busy passing out candy and helping the kids frost their cookies. It was a fun day and I am glad I volunteered to help, it was lots of fun. This helped it seem more like Valentine's Day since Grammy and Grampy didn't get to have the annual Valentine's Party at the Family Fun Center this year. With my mom still recovering from her broken femur bone (surgery) she isn't getting out and around very well yet. So we look forward to the whobilation next year! After Cameron's party I ended up at the dentist with an infected gum where they put a temporary crown...so they fixed that and I was able to eat dinner at Training Table with Jeremy and the kids! Another Valentines over.
Looks like you started the day off right. I want to live with you:) Glad you were able to help in Cameron's class. What wonderful memories he is making. I really missed our annual Valentines Party. Hope we can do it next year.
ReplyDelete