Monday, March 11, 2013

Cleaning

Cameron has always loved to help me clean.  He likes to use the Clorox wipes and clean stuff, spray Windex and wipe mirrors and glass tops, vacuum, pick up his toys, wash dishes (which is mostly playing in the soapy water with the scrub sponge and a few items), and his latest favorite thing to do is mop!  I was mopping the floor and he asked if he could have a turn.  So I let him have his turn, which ended up being 20 minutes!  He was entertained that long by it.  The funniest part is as he was mopping he said, "this is what I do mom.  I dream about cleaning."  Seriously could not stop laughing.  What a well rounded kid....and lucky me :) The next day he randomly asked if he could mop.  It seems to be in Mackenzie's blood too, she sees me cleaning and points and squeels for a wipe, so I give her one and she wipes down the walls and the floor.  The other day she was using the wipe on some of her toys.  With all this cleaning going on you would think the house wouldn't look like a tornado hit it every day!
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like Cameron really knows what he is doing! I sure am glad he DREAMS about cleaning:) Glad you let him take the time to do it. Your a Good mom!

    ReplyDelete