Sunday, November 24, 2013

Super singer!

This kid loves to sing!  And it all paid off today when he got the "super singer" award in primary.  This is his second award and he was even more excited with this one.  I love to hear him sing.  He sings in the bath and when he is playing.  He makes up songs.  He sings real songs.  He tries so hard to learn the songs they teach him in primary and actually remembers all the verses.  He knows all 3 verses to "I am a child of God".  We sing the songs so much at home that Mackenzie even knows them and she says "second verse" when we are done singing the first one.  One of my favorite things ever is when he wants to sing Mackenzie a song before her nap or bedtime.  I always sing her a song before I put her to bed and sometimes he will go get his guitar and come in her room and sing with me.  Other times he says, "mom I just want to sing to her."  I love this kid!!

1 comment:

  1. I think we finally have some music comin out in our family!!!! I love to hear Cameron sing. What a darling happy little boy he is. How cute he wants to sing to Mackenzie and she is learning to sing because of him. LOVE THAT KID!!!

    ReplyDelete