Cameron loves the American Flag and always points them out when he sees one. He says he loves America and "this beautiful world we live in". Cameron is such a great kid! He was so excited to recite the Pledge of Allegiance to us. Apparently they had been learning it in school. He had it memorized after two weeks of school. If we are ever running late in the morning and I say, we better hurry and get your shoes on or we are going to be late, he says "oh no I hope I don't miss saying the Pledge of Allegiance".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the most precious things.....Love it and love him. Smart little boy.
ReplyDeleteCameron was so cute when he called me to say the Pledge of Allegiance, and he knew the whole thing! I love this little boy, he makes my heart smile!
ReplyDelete