Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cuteness overload!

 I was in my bathroom drying my hair and Mackenzie was playing with her toys/dolls in my room.  I saw that she was reading stories to her doll so I sneaked a picture with my phone.  I listened to her for about 10 minutes just reading to her doll and asking her if she could see the book.  


 She loves to pretend play and one thing she likes to do is "go shopping".  She loads up her babies in the shopping cart, gets her purse, kisses me goodbye and tells me she is "going shopping to get a few things...I will be right back...I love you honey".  She kills me!  My other favorite thing is when she gets on her phone and paces around the house talking loudly to whoever she called.  She rambles on and on about everything and talks so loud.  She loves to talk on the phone and whenever I am talking to Grammy or Grampy she always wants to talk and she will talk their ear off.  The other day she was in the back seat talking to Grammy while I was driving and I guess she accidentally hung up on her.  Mackenzie said "oh no, she hung up.  That's ok I will text her back." and then she was pushing buttons and kept saying "I am just texting Grammy".  I just kept saying "okay".  When we got home and went inside my mom texted me saying "I guess Mackenzie still has your phone, she has been sending me some interesting texts."  I looked and sure enough she had sent about 5 different texts with all sorts of random letters and numbers.  One of the texts did say OK though.  We got a good laugh out of that.  I have no idea how she knew what she was doing!?  Mackenzie talks really well for a 2 year old, she says a lot of big words like "actually" and "never mind" and "probably" she seems older than she is but she is so tiny she looks younger than she is.  I crack up at some of the things she say though....if she asks for something like gum or a drink and I say "sorry I don't have any gum" she will say "yes you dude!"  and she says things like "why are you getting hims coat" or "look at that guy, hims wearing a red shirt".

 Mackenzie loves to change her outfit and put on lots of different clothes during the day.  She helps me pick out her first outfit in the morning, she always has to tell me what she wants to wear or if I pick out something she says, "I don't want to wear those pants I want these ones..."  She also likes to play dress up and recently discovered the dress up clothes at Grammy and Grampy's house.  She likes the play dresses and shoes.  This particular day we were playing good guys and bad guys chasing each other.  So she got Cameron's Spiderman hat and chased us shooting webs at us. 
All ready for church.  She loves her red cowgirl boots!

4 comments:

  1. Oh our darling "little" Mackenzie. How we love you and your fun imagination. So glad you read to your dolls and love books. Hope those shopping trips don't cost too much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzie is my little love bug. I tell her I am going to kiss her to pieces. cute pictures, Meg. Love Grampy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW I LOVE her little RED cowboy boots. I had some just like them when I was a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I LOVE this girl!!! How in the world did she send text's to mom? I'm surprised they weren't to someone else.

    ReplyDelete