Both my kids love to sing! And I love to hear them sing. Cameron is at the stage of making up all kinds of songs. He loves to play his guitar to Mackenzie and sing to her before she goes to bed. He will sing real songs and also make up the funniest songs. Mackenzie knows all the nursery/primary songs by heart and her nursery teachers tell us that "she sings every word and knows all the songs, it's so cute! No other kids sing, but her". I hope they continue to go through life singing. I caught this cute video of Mackenzie singing to her build a bear LaLa. It makes my dad to watch her hold her dolls and babies and sing Rock a Bye Baby or I am a Child of God to them. I don't know why the video got turned like this....I can't turn it the right way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS.... So glad Mackenzie loves to sing. I know she will sing her way through life and so will Cameron. They must take after your Dad and his mother!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!!!! That's awesome she knows the whole song and can sing it so well. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute -- we were just watching a video of mallory when she was that age singing too! They must get it from Grampy!
ReplyDelete