Cameron has been begging to go skiing for a long time now....so we decided to take him last Saturday. We have had some great snow this year! We went to Snowbird and put Cameron in a little ski school
for the day. He caught right on and his teacher said he "is a doer! He just goes for it".
He was in his class from 9-3 while Jeremy and I skied. Then we picked him up and did a few runs down Chickadee with him.
It was seriously the cutest thing to watch him.
This was when he was with his class, the first hour. We did a run and then came back to see if we could see him and they were on the "magic carpet" just learning. He was so proud to show us what he had learned already and went down the hill before his teacher even knew what he was doing.
.
This one he is coming down on the left side of the screen. He is going super fast on this run and not doing his turns. I laughed so hard when he flew past me and waved. He said Hi mom! Then he crashed at the end because he was going too fast to stop....LOL
I cannot believe Cameron. He is just good at everything!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got these wonderful pictures. We wish we could have been there. I couldn't believe how fast he was going on the last one!!!!!! What a cute kid. Love him to pieces.
Love the videos. I can't believe how fast he was going. I got scared for a minute. lol
ReplyDelete