Friday, February 21, 2014

Tubing in style

We went tubing at Jeremy Ranch last weekend and had a blast.  Mackenzie had more fun than we expected.  It was a perfect day weather wise and other than how expensive it was...it couldn't have been better :)

 The best part about this tubing place is the conveyor belt you stand on that carries you up the hill, so you don't have to walk up it pulling your tube and kids!

 There were little tubes and big tubes.  Mackenzie started out in a little tube and switched to a bigger one, she thought it was more fun I guess.




The last ride down the hill Mackenzie rode like this...she was so relaxed and I don't know if she was trying to fall asleep or if she was pretending just to be funny.  Either way, several people laughed and thought it was so cute.  

3 comments:

  1. Mackenzie is a scream. I just love her little snow outfit. She can relax at the drop of a pin. Looks like they both had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! That reminds me of when we went with you and Jer before you guys were married.

    ReplyDelete