Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Warm weather

55-60 is warm weather this time of year!!  We have had a few nice days which means melted snow and clear sidewalks to ride around.  Mackenzie just decided she wanted to ride her bike (Cameron's old Strider/walking bike) and she has had a blast riding around with Cameron and his friends.  She acts like a big kid and wants to do what they are doing...



 Cameron and his friends have decided since these neighbors moved they would have this be their climbing tree.  They love to ride there and climb up in it.  I am looking forward to summer with these last few days of "nice" weather.  It's funny how all the kids come over to our house.  Cameron had 6 different sets of friends playing here today, all day, in and out of the house.  I had to laugh because it was like they were watching our house.  Just as one friend left there would be a knock at the door and it was another friend(s) asking if Cameron could play.


2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics, but Cameron in the tree with that blue sky sure makes you want to be a kid again. Glad his friends like your house. At least you know where Cameron is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember climbing trees as a kid. It looks so fun, maybe I'll come over and climb up with him. LOL

    ReplyDelete