July 24th is not only Utah's birthday, but Karl Malone's as well...it's a great day!
We went to the annual neighborhood breakfast/party. Cameron and Kenzie were excited to decorate their bikes for the bike parade.
Kenzie, Jayden, and Cameron getting ready to take off...
Cameron was so excited to see his primary teacher in the parade, even if she was cheating :)
After stuffing our bellies with a delicious breakfast, the kids went fishing and rode on the automatic swing that went in circles. Mackenzie rode 100 times and didn't want to get off....ever! I finally had to tell her we needed to leave so we could go to seven peaks and do the water slides. That was a little motivation.
they had a bounce house and rope swings, horses to pet (except I got bit by one, he had my whole arm in his mouth!), and gold fish pond the kids could catch gold fish. It was a party for sure. Great way to celebrate a special holiday. Then we went to seven peaks for some fun in the sun and water. Later we did fire works and went to bed super late!









So glad you live in such a FUN Neighborhood! Darling pics. Looks like they had so much FUN !!! FUN !!!FUN. I love Utah in July (well, I love Utah anytime) But.... We sure know how to celebrate the whole month of July!!!!
ReplyDelete