Cameron learned the Gettysburg address in school. He has it memorized and it so cute to hear him say it. He is so animated when he says it too. I am sad I don't have a better video of him saying it because he says it perfect and then every time I video him something happens....one time Mackenzie was on the couch and kept jumping on him. He had said if perfect, but she had just got out of the bath she was naked :) So we deleted that one. Then this second video I posted was going great, until my battery died and stopped recording in the middle!!! GRRR. If I can get another video of him saying the whole thing I will post it. He thought it was pretty cool because yesterday was the day Abraham Lincoln said the Gettysburg Address so as a class they all said it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how wonderful that the cute little boy could memorize the whole Gettysburg address! He is as smart as he is good looking and kind to everyone. Thanks, Meg for getting this much of it.
ReplyDelete