Monday, November 10, 2014

Trick or Treat


 What great weather for trick or treating!!  It was almost hot....no need for coats or clothing under/over the costumes!!  Cameron started out wearing his fireman hat, but after RUNNING to about 8 houses, it fell off and Jayden stepped on it.  Because it cracked and a little piece broke off Cameron didn't want to wear it anymore.


 The only picture Kenzie would let me take, and its blurry...

 This sunset was amazing.  It was such a pretty night.

 I tried to get Mackenzie to stand by this witch since she was a witch, but she didn't' want to.  So Cameron did :)  I took them around to the houses up and down our street and then came home and traded Jeremy.  I passed out candy while he took them to the street next to us.   It was a successful Halloween.  Mackenzie was into it this year and stayed out longer.  Not sure if that was due to the weather or her being older?  


2 comments:

  1. I don't remember a better Halloween that this one for like ever. The weather was just great and Cameron and Mackenzie looked so CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looked like they were having fun. Too bad about Cam's hat. LOVE the potted witch. lol

    ReplyDelete