Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pumpkin Pickin'

 We love this time of year!  And we love the cute pumpkin patch right by our house!  It is always so fun to go pick our own pumpkins.  Cameron is hillarious.  He is so particular about his pumpkins.  They have to be the perfect shape, have no dirt or marks on them, have a good stem, and on and on.  It took an hour too long for him to pick out the perfect ones!  


 Then there is Mackenzie.  She just picks up the first pumpkin she sees and throws it in her wheelbarrow.  Literally throws it!


 Mater was new this year.


 The sunset was beautiful.  It got even better but the pictures I took were too dark.

 Cameron and mommy did the corn maze and thought we were lost :)

I didn't get any pictures of us carving the pumpkins or the end result of this pumpkin pickin' adventure.  But we had fun and they made some cute jack o lanterns!

2 comments:

  1. Cutest Pumpkin Patch EVER & Cutest KIDS EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they have added new things to the pumpkin patch. I remember the first time we went there, you just picked a pumpkin and put money in a box. Not too fun. lol
    I was surprised no one was there, it felt weird. They just trusted people to pay.

    ReplyDelete