Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bakers Dozen

Right after Mackenzie's Christmas performance we drove to St. George.  The next morning I ran a half marathon called the Bakers Dozen.  It was such a fun/funny race.  You had to eat a treat (doughnut, sugar cookie, Twinkie, cupcake etc.) at each station in order to get your medal.  It was a little colder than it normally is in St. George this time of year but once I started running it got warm :)  The race was about 25 miles from where the hotel was, I woke up early and left before anyone was awake.  The best surprise was daddy, Cameron, and Mackenzie took a taxi to meet me at the end.  What a great surprise!    Then we went back to the hotel to swim and get in the hot tub!!




It was a great weekend.  Quick, but fun.  The medal was hilarious.  It was GIANT and HEAVY!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you added more pictures to this run. That was a fun time. You are a HERO to your kids. Jeremy is a HERO to go along with it :-)

    ReplyDelete