Mackenzie was so excited for her first performance ever!! It was her Christmas program for pre-school. Her teacher, Mrs. Tafoya, helped her get her costume on. We got there early, but still had to sit way in the back (that's why my pictures are blurt...I had to zoom in so much on my phone). Grammy and Grampy came (I will post pictures when I get them off Jeremy's camera).
They were Santa's little elfs.
She was so excited, and so happy we were there to watch!
Cute little Kenzie sang the songs she knew. It was so cute to listen to her sing them at home. She would come home from school some days and be singing the songs they had practiced. It was fun to watch her do the actions to the songs too. She wasn't shy at all, she had fun and was soooo good to sit there the whole program. It really was pretty long for this age :)

That seems like so long ago! We were so glad we could be there. Mackenzie did a GREAT JOB!!!! So glad you have finally found time to blog again:-)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she did a great job - she sure is the cutest elf there! I really hate missing all those special events with the kids, but glad they have Grammy and Grampy to be there, I know they love that!
ReplyDelete