Saturday, January 10, 2015

Beautiful lights!!

 So the weather this winter has been so mild, actually really warm.  We kept planning to go to temple square to see the lights, but something came up every night.  So, the night we could go ended up being the coldest night in a long time!!    No snow, but super cold!  We spent lots of time in the visitor center.  Cameron loved listening to all the stories, watching the videos, and learning more about Jesus and our church.

 Then we wandered around outside to see all the beautiful lights.  It's amazing how pretty they make it this time of year.  There was a singles ward that was handing out hot chocolate for their activity that night.  We were so grateful, it was just want we needed!



 warming up.....

 I love this picture.  I asked Cameron what he was staring at and he said, "angel Moroni, I just love that on top of the temple."




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking these beautiful pictures. We didn't even get downtown to see the lights this year. Of course Cameron would be looking at Angel Moroni! Glad you asked him what he was looking at.

    ReplyDelete