So Cameron's teacher had a talent show for the class. Cameron wanted to do magic for his talent. He was super excited to use some of the magic tricks he learned from his magic kit he got the week before! I was all ready to video him and take pictures, but on his first trick I could tell that he was going to forget to "flip" the coin around to make it disappear....so I ran up to wisper in his ear. Then I decided to just kneel down by him in case he needed any other help. He didn't end up needing my help, but I felt better about being right there in case. However, I am sad I didn't get to video it because he was sooooo cute! He did 3 tricks and wowed the audience. The kids were amazed and kept asking him how he did that.
After everyone did their talents they performed a cute dance they had been practicing. It was adorable. He started out with his partner/friend/neighbor Reese, and then they switched several times. It was adorable!
Mrs. Elder loves the kids, she is such a great teacher!




Cameron does love MAGIC and he is good at it. I am sorry you didn't get the video. We would have loved to see it. What a smart kid!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see his magic tricks!
ReplyDelete