Sunday, July 5, 2015

Many Many Minnions!!



 A few party rules, from Gru himself!  Luckily some of these rules were broken :)

The invitations



The kids made a minion from a toilet paper roll....I didn't get a picture of them, but they turned out super cute!  Then they enjoyed playing in the bounce house, but Cameron made up a rule that only one person could be in it at a time.  I talked him into letting two people in at a time, the line was so long :)  He is Mr. Safety!!  I am the opposite and would have just let them all in there.



Minion Mackenzie


waiting in line to pin the patch on the minion




Cameron was pretty close....Quinn on the other hand wasn't anywhere near a minion...lol


  
There were so many kids that we had to limit the hits to five per kid...otherwise not everyone would get a turn.  And to make it fair Jeremy raised the pinata up and down...or it wouldn't have stood a chance with this wind up!

Present time.  Cameron was super excited for the gift card to Target.  Since he loves his wallet and loves to take it with him to pay for stuff he likes to have gift cards in there.  He thinks it's super cool that a gift card is like money.


I made these cupcakes, thanks to pinterest for the cute idea!  They were a hit with the kids.  who wouldn't want a cupcake and a Twinkie!!


 Another birthday party over!  Time to start planning for next year!

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN friends party. I know everyone looks forward to Cameron's BD parties! Where else can you go to have so much creative FUN?????

    ReplyDelete