We took the kids to Classic Skating one day for some fun. As they were playing in the jungle area they came over the intercom saying the magician was over by the roller skating and would be starting his magic show in a few minutes. Well, Cameron heard that and came out of the Jungle super fast! He wanted to see the magic show....he loves magic. So we went over and watched the show. It was super entertaining. After the show he was selling magic kits, so we bought one for Cameron.
Then as they riding their scooters on the skating rink...Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper came out and danced to the music. Total surprise of a day. I had no idea all this was going to happen when I decided to go there.
I love Cameron's face in this picture. He is in awe looking at Darth Vader's lightsaber!



Looks like it was Cameron's lucky day!!! He will have to show us some magic when we come to visit'
ReplyDeletecute pics. What a fun day. Such fun surprises for the kids.
ReplyDelete