Sunday, June 5, 2016

October fun with Grammy T & Grandpa Mike


 We are always excited when we get a visit from Grammy T and Grandpa Mike!!    I still can't believe Grammy T was ok to leave warm Florida and come to Utah in October!!  However, it was a beautiful and sunny day when we went to the pumpkin patch.





They stopped on the hayride to tell us about the corn they grew and how it was a different kind of corn just for animals....we learned something new!




Another fun activity we did when they were here was going to Corn Belly's and riding rides, playing games!






Gardner Village in October is always so fun.  We looked for all the hidden witches.  I am always a sucker when my kids ask for face paint.  I'm not sure why because it really is a waste of money, but they look cute and it makes them happy :)  I feel like I got ripped off on Cameron's though....not sure what she thought he meant when he said he wanted to be a tiger?  LOL




1 comment:

  1. Glad you got all these darling pictures on your blog before Cade comes!

    ReplyDelete