Sunday, September 6, 2009

Birthday & Baptism

Troy turned 8 yesterday and got baptized on his birthday. He thought it was cool that he got baptized on his actual birthday and said, "I will never forget what day I got baptized now."
Troy was baptized by his dad, Rick...

Congrats Troy & Happy Birthday!

After the baptism we all went to Troy's house for his birthday lunch, presents, cake & ice cream. It was a fun and special day.

Cam was so good during the baptism and confirmation, but he was sick of being good :) by the time we got to Margo & Ricks he was tired and hungry and sick & tired of taking pictues!

It's always hard to get a good picture of everyone, but at least we were all together. Troy looked so handsom in his new suit.


Grampy bought Cameron this cute shirt with a tie and missionary name tag sewen on. He looked soooo cute wearing it with his little khaki pants.

5 comments:

  1. I miss that little face and that beautiful smile - he's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jr. Missionary shirt?! LOL. Never seen ones of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special day. We finally got all together in one picture. How hard can that be????????? Well, it seems to almost be impossible, but we did it;) Out of all of us, Cam looked the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did get some great pictures. I'll have to get some copies from you. I'm so glad you guys live here and could come to his baptism! It is fun having the whole family together again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see that you aren't having a seizure in this family picture LOL

    ReplyDelete