My niece Janessa made Bingham High School's soccer team and she is only in 9th grade! Way to go Jay...that is soooo awesome. 

Cameron and I went to watch her game the other night, while Jeremy mowed the lawn. It's nice living so close to them...I can go do things like that on short notice. Cam watched the first half sitting in the Baby Bjorn and then fell asleep the second half, the excitement wore him out! Spencer got board from the beginning so I let him play photographer with my camera. He took some great pictures. However, I ended up deleting about 50 :)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pictures Spencer! Janessa looks so professional in he soccer outfit. she really means business. Thanks Meg for always having your camera with you. I remember what a great player you were, now, it's Janessa's turn.
ReplyDelete