Monday, September 28, 2009

Cam's 1st sleep-over

Cameron had his 1st sleep-over with his cousins. The night started off with us taking Janessa, spencer, Lindsie and Troy to play lazer tag...Margo tended Cameron and Mallory. There were 3 teams during lazer tag and our team won!! Janessa took 1st place out of the 17 people, Jeremy was 2nd and I was 4th (but I had the highest accuracy level) Lindsie was 7th and cute Troy was 17th place. We had a blast, the kids couldn't stop talking about it on the ride home. We stopped and picked up Mallory and Cameron and headed back to our house for pizza.


Mallory finished her pizza first and wanted to play with Cameron. She was really interested in his saucer and had just as much fun as Cameron, if not more, playing with it. She was really interested in the fact that it used to be hers and wanted to know "did I like this toy when I was Cameron's age?"


After dinner Spencer and Troy went to town building forts and creating things...

Janessa and Lindsie had fun playing pool...

Then it was movie time! Popcorn...Popcorn...Popcorn!! We popped 7 bags and I'm pretty sure Tica even ended up eating a few pieces (I'm sure it wasn't because the kids dropped any...) The funny thing is Cameron actually watched the movie. He was even laughing! Mallory fell asleep before Cameron did during the movie.

They picked their sleeping spots and were ready for bed...or so I thought. I really didn't expect them to go to sleep and I told them they could talk as long as they didn't wake up Mallory. An hour later (at 11 pm) I could hear them laughing their heads off. So I went down stairs to see what was so funny. They were having so much fun and being goofy. Luckily Janessa slept in the guest room so she could actually get some sleep.

In the morning, bright and early at 6 am, Jeremy turned on cartoons for them and awhile later Jeremy and Lindsie made waffles for breakfast. After breakfast The kids played hide-and-go-seek, built more forts, watched cartoons and the girls did each others hair. Then we went to Training Table for lunch Spencer and Troy are always being creative and thought it was fun to suck straws to their faces (Cameron is going to have fun with them when he grows up!) We ended the day at the park on the slides, playing frisbee and catch.

Lindsie wanted me to curl her hair, it turned out so cute.

Cameron had so much fun with his cousins he was all worn out and fell asleep at Training Table. He woke up at the park though and had all his cousins laughing. Mallory said, "Cameron is the best baby I've ever met." She is pretty hillarioius and kept Jeremy and I laughing with all the things she was saying.

4 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy my kids sure have a fun aunt and uncle. Thanks again for having them over. I'm sure after it was all said and done you wanted to take a nap too. Hope they didn't wear you out too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was alot of fun. We will have to get all of the cousins together again sometime. I'm glad you come up with good ideas like this Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see all my darling grandchildren having so much fun as cousins. I wish I could remember having fun like that with my cousins. Can't wait until cute little Cameron gets older and starts trying to keep up with the rest of them. Thanks for taking such darling pictures. Love, Grammy J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having them over. They had such a blast and are still talking about cute little Cameron. When are you needing a babysitter? Thanks for creating such great memories for the cousins!

    ReplyDelete