I took Cameron to instacare Sunday morning. He hasn't thrown up since Friday night, but now he has a bad cold. He is really congested, has a horrible cough & a runny nose. I also noticed his lips looked blue to me. I was talking to my mom about it and she said RSV was going around and those were some of the symptoms. Luckily the Dr. said he thought Cam just had a bad cold "but if it gets worse then come back...he could get an ear infection etc." I guess we just paid $40 for peace of mind?! The sad part is he isn't sleeping very well at night because his cough wakes him up and then he starts crying and when he finally falls back asleep he starts coughing again. Poor kid, I feel so sorry for him. Anyway, I guess this week we will camp out at home!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just feel terrible you and Cameron and Jeremy have been through so much. I am so glad he is feeling better. Did you tell him that Grammy is coming tomorrow to see him! Can't wait:) xx-oo-xx-oo Grammy J
ReplyDeleteBummer! Sick kids is the worst!!! good thing its not RSV though. Call me when he gets all better for a play date.
ReplyDeleteI hope he feels better, give him lots of hugs and kisses for me!
ReplyDelete