Cameron had fun on his first Valentine's...


Grammy J and Grampy planned their annual party at Classic Skating. Where the kids got to skate, play in the bounce zone, play lazer tag, use their tokens to play games and win tickets to get prizes. Grammy J made the cute Valentine sacks (you see in the picture) for all the grandkids and the cousins exchanged Valentines with eachother.
I am glad you got these cute pictures. We forgot our caamera. I am also glad we celebrated Valentines a few days early. At least Cameron wasn't sick then. I am so sorry he got the flu for the Actual day of Valentines. Glad he is feel a little better. Poor little guy! I hate it when babies get sick. Cameron says, "Thank you Mom and Dad for being there for me and knowing what to do for me since I can't tell you what hurts." xx-oo-xx-oo Thanks again Meg for those wonderful cookies. They are the BEST. Love, mom & Dad
ReplyDelete