So random....Ok I never watch talk shows especially Regis and Kelly or something like that. However, sometimes I like to have Good Things Utah on while I am folding laundry or feeding Cameron. So a few days ago I turned it on about 10 minutes early and caught the last few minutes of Regis and Kelly (?) and they were talking about a contest "Beautiful Baby Search" or "America's Beautiful babies" oh-well the name really doesn't matter. Anyway, I decided (just like every other parent out there) that MY kid is the cutest and could win! They announced the deadline was that day in a few hours or something....so I just decided what the heck! I was torn though, helmet or no helmet, that was the question. On one hand the helmet is him right now so I said helmet (plus he might get a sympathy vote or two), then on the other hand he will only have his helmet on for another few weeks, and if they don't pick the winner until March like they said, then he won't be wearing his helmet anymore so it wouldn't be him....sigh! I chose option #2 no helmet and this is the cute picture I sent in! I have no idea how the contest works, I actually have no clue about any of it, but they said something about voting for your favorites March 1st, I assume on their website liveregisandkelly.com so mark the date on your calandar and vote for Camaroo!
A random video of Cameron and his contagious laugh!
Now that Cameron can crawl he is everywhere and into everthing!! He isn't satisfied with just crawling and playing on the ground...he has to pull himself up to everything and stand! This kid is going to be walking too soon. He found the kitchen cabinets today :)
OK, he has my vote. How do I let them know? I LOVE his laugh:) What a kid. Good luck to your kitchen!
ReplyDeletei'm so embarrassed...we entered too! stiff competition with cam man tho. are we the cheesiest moms ever or what?! but seriously, when you go on the site and look at some of those pictures that were entered, its a little sad how delusional some parents are. not everyone can be as cute as cam and molly! i'll vote for your kid, if you vote for mine!
ReplyDeleteWow, I guess the ban has been lifted cuz I was able to get on your blog!!! I love that pic of Cameron. GQ for sure!!! I wish I wanted to vote for him. LOL.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Too bad I'll be out of town that day. I hope he gets lots of votes. That is such a cute picture of him posing!
ReplyDelete