Saturday, February 6, 2010

You're invited...

Cameron is having a tupperware party. Please RSVP to let us know if you can come. If you miss it, I am sure he will host another one at our house tomorrow & the next day :)



It's so much fun to see what he will find every day. I love watching him explore & enjoy life!

4 comments:

  1. Meg, you are so funny. I wish you would write a book. I know you are tired of hearing me say that:) Anyway, Tupperware is the best thing for kids to play with, the problem is the mess it makes! Guess you will soon be putting locks on all the doors. I sure remember how you loved to play with the tupperware!!!!!!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ASKING for it by letting him get into those cupboards...what will he find next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha -- that is hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come to that Party - I love your posts and being able to watch Cameron grow, way too fast!! He is adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete