Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I Love being a mom....to the cutest boy in the world. MY day started off with Jeremy making me breakfast in bed. I actually got up and came in the kitchen and he told me to get back in bed (he is kind of bossy like that). A few minutes later he brought in chocolate chip pancakes made with mint chocolate chips....he knows my very favorite thing is anything mint. They were delicious. Then I opened my presents. I got a new Google phone (don't worry I didn't know what it was either, but since I have a husband obsessed with electronics I get new phones, gadgets, computer programs, updated technology all the time!) Apparently this phone is "awesome" and is "Sprint's version of the I-phone" That same day he switched me over to a new email (megustacunningham@gmail.com) which means anyone who has a private blog needs to re-invite me so I can get on your blog SIGH!! I am sure I will figure out all the 1,000 functions of my phone and how to operate my new apps and computer programs in a few months.....I just get used to how things work and then I get to learn all over again. I guess it keeps my brain young huh? He also got me a gift certificate to get a nice massage. I can't wait! After church we went to dinner at Margo and Rick's with my parents. It was a great day! I have to give a shout out to my wonderful mom. Now that I am a mom Mother's Day is MY day too, but I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my mom. So....thanks again mom for ALL you have done for me and ALL you still do for me. Your, time, support, wisdom, love, creativity, generosity, testimony, and EXAMPLE have helped me through my life. And most of all now that I am a mom, I have you to look up to and pattern my parenting after. I love you!
Thanks Jeremy for making my Mother's Day a special one....I love you too :)

1 comment:

  1. What does a mother say to such a wonderful complement as that.... except, Meg I LOVE YOU!
    You are my BABY, my last child, you will always be my BABY, but now, you are teaching me and helping me! Thank you for putting up with me, and again thank you for making me a Grandmother again for the 6th time. Love that little Cameron and your dear husband. What a wonderful mother's Day he gave you! There is nothing like being a MOTHER!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete