Another adventure for Cameron....he is having so much fun experiencing new activities and learning about the world!! Today we met my friend Lindsay and her little girl at Gardner Village. They have a cute petting zoo there and a pony ride for kids.
This is "Sally" the biggest pig I have ever seen, she was even bigger in person! All I can say is WOW that is a lot of bacon :)
This was the cutest little pig I have ever seen. It was running all over the place and came over to this rock to scratch himself on it. Cameron wanted to pet it. Molly was ok just looking at it from a safe distance she was a little nervous with all the aminals but kept saying hi to all of them.
Here is a little video of Cameron enjoying the day. It was a perfect day because hardly anyone was there. I was so mad because my camera battery died 10 minutes after we got there. Oh-well we will be going back for sure and I can get more pictures then! After seeing all the animals and stepping in lots of poo (that would be me!) we got some lunch at the bakery there and had a picnic and enjoyed the awesome weather.
good times. good times. maybe next time molly will actually touch one of the animals!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute of Cameron. He is so excited to be down here on earth and is certainly trying to learn everything he can as FAST as he can:) That is so funny about the goat eating your hair. Everyone loves your hair, even GOATS. Can't wait to go back with you and Cam when you go again.
ReplyDelete