Cameron gets his love for cheese fries from his mom :) but I have no idea where he gets his kick back, make yourself at home and relax while you eat attitude!?

We went to Training Table the other day (surprise surprise) and had lots of fun. First of all Jeremy brought all the food and set it on the table, when we realized they gave us the wrong size of cheese fries. So he took them back up to the counter and as he was leaving with them Cameron started crying and screaming....he kept trying to get out of his high chair to follow those cheese fries. Once they came back he was his happy self again and went to town eating them.

I'm sure one day we will teach him some manners and let him know it isn't really appropriate to eat with your feet on the table, especially in public :) But for right now it sure is funny and cute! I LOVE this kid. The fun never stops with him!
Ben and I are jealous, we want some cheese fries!
ReplyDelete