Monday, August 30, 2010

15 month well check

Where has the time gone?? Everyone said it would go by fast....it really has! My little BABY is turning into a little BOY! Cameron turned 15 months on August 27th and had his Dr. appointment today. He got 3 shots in his leg (two in his left and one in his right) and he DIDN'T even cry.....not one tiny tear! He was in shock and couldn't figure out what she was doing to him, but didn't put up a fight at all. Cameron jumped from the 5th% to the 8th% in weight, weighing in at 20 lbs 10 oz. (that 10 oz is what moved him up the rank I guess). He is 31 1/2" putting him in the 60th% for height. She said basically he is tall and skiny. I don't think he is either of those....to me he just looks like a normal and average kid. And his head shape is great and it is growing normally! So all is well with the little man, other than him having a cold :(

Cameron used to be content to sit on his zebra toy.....

but now he has discovered it is much more fun to climb onto it....


then stand on it.....

and finally jump from it. I don't have the action jumping picture, but he does this about a million times a day. He loves it and laughs. Basically he is in the climb on anything he can stage. I am just glad he hasn't figured out how to climb up his crib and jump from it...I am sure that is right around the corner though. I LOVE all of these stages he is gowing through. It seriously amazes me every day the things he does, how smart he is, and how he can make me laugh and smile like nobody else! He hides his hand inside of his shirt or something and then puts his other hand in the air and says "where is" and then pulls out his hand and says "theresss" in a really cute tone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, He is talking now?! Time sure does fly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how he's balanced on top of that little space! He might have a litle bit of Jeremy's climbing abilities, brings back some memories!! And I always love his confidence! Miss him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete