I think I would have liked to be a scenic photographer. I love nature and amazed at all the different scenery and views we get to see! It seems like the last few nights I have taken some spectacular pictures and wanted to share them. God sure created a beautiful place for us to live in and I try to recognize it and appreciate it daily!
this rainbow picture was taken awhile ago, and I have actually posted it before but figured since I was posting beautiful pictures I would add this one again. I just think nature is amazing. I would love to catch a picture of a lightning storm...one of my favorite things!!
What beautiful pictures, especially the one of the moon! You have such a beautiful view from your backyard, I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnother talent you have! I certainly gave birth to a creative beautiful talented girl. Thanks for taking time to enjoy the beautiful things around you. That is so important. I love these pictures!
ReplyDelete