Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr. Independent

I can't believe how FAST Cameron is growing up! It's so fun to watch him learn, remember, try new things, and just have fun! I am amazed every day at how smart he is and just how dang cute he is. He also has a great personality, he is always making me laugh with the things he does. And it's weird too because even at 14 months he KNOWS he is funny and he KNOWS what makes me laugh and then he REMEMBERS what he did hours or days later and does it again to make me laugh. I LOVE this little man...and yes it is sad that he is growing up so fast and really acts like a little man. Every day is another day that he grows up. But I sure am lucky to be his mom and be able to watch him grow up and have fun with him while he does!!

4 comments:

  1. Where has our little baby gone????? What a doll!!!! I just can't believe how advanced he is for his age and how daring he is to try do many different things every day. Kiss him for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has pretty much mastered the ladder climbing. He tries to be so grown up that when i walked over to the ladder he waved me off. He was saying: "I don't need your help dad, bye bye!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute...and I am so lucky you're his mom, that's why he is so happy and confident in himself, two great parents!! He is so like Jeremy was, no fear!! I miss him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty young to climb a ladder so well! He's getting big....I hate to say it, but start preparing yourself for questions regarding a little brother or sister for him. I'm not asking, but everyone else is going to start!

    ReplyDelete