Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yeah for family pictures....being over :)

I am finally getting these pictures on the blog. We had family pictures taken in June after Cameron turned one....



I really like black and white pictures...always, but then I look at the colored ones and like those too. Such a hard decision! I printed them all out in color for our frames though.



I love all the ones of Cameron by himself. He had no problem taking pictures if he could run around, do what he wanted, and climb anywhere....it was just when he had to sit by his parents and be still for a few seconds that he didn't like and got all serious.




I am so glad the photographer captured this picture! Now that is a good photographer. I can actually hear Cameron laughing from looking at this. He was having so much fun running around.

I love my cute little family and am thankful for Cameron and all the happiness he give me daily!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Such a beautiful family! I can also hear him laugh just by looking at the picture!

    ReplyDelete