Cameron got his fiberglass cast on on Monday. He was so happy at first because the lady took off his other cast and he thought he was free, but then she started to put the other one and she wasn't his friend anymore :)

At least this cast goes below his knee. So he can bend his knee and it will feel much better for him. He can crawl around, but he still feels confined and cries when I leave the room....I can't even go to the bathroom! It has been a LONG 10 days, and feels like I have a new born again since he wakes up crying several (up to 6) times a night and then has been waking up at 5:30 most mornings. Then he doesn't nap in the day....wouldn't the Lortab help with that?? Anyway, I am surviving and am actually getting used to this even though every day/night feels like groundhogs day :)

They said in a week or so he should be able to walk on it, but I have to put this shoe on it when he walks.

He was so good to lay there and let them put it on him.

Yah he got to take a bath. He loves his baths and missed taking them. Just a little video of him in the bath. I thought it looked funny for him to be naked and then have this big black thing on his leg. He likes to blow bubbles in the water while he is on his stomache. Also, listen close because he says "bath"...it is so cute how he says it! We go back to Primary Children's in 4 weeks to get more xrays and hopefully take it off for good!
How absolutely DARLING!!!!! I didn't know he blew bubbles in the water. That is the first thing they teach a child so they can learn to swim. Maybe he is going to be a fish like me:)
ReplyDeletePoor baby - but he looks like he is being a trooper. I have said this so many times before, but it is always worth repeating - he is so very fortunate to have such a wonderful mommy to take care of him! (and daddy too, when he gets home)! Kisses and hugs from Grammy T!
ReplyDelete