All the cousins arrived for Grammy J's annual Halloween bash dressed up. Hobo Spencer, Troy a lean mean boxing machine, Lindsie a good fairy, Mallory a skull fairy, Janessa a 15 year old teenager, and Monkey boy Cameron were all excited for the fun to begin! First off is yummy pizza for lunch...


Awwww....how cute

Lindsie and Cam having fun. Lindsie can always make Cameron laugh.

Grammy has a fun game/song that the kids love...where you pull different colored cats out of the witch's hat and sing the song as someone plays the tamberine. Cameron thought it was pretty fun to pull out the cats out of the hat.


The cutest little mokey I've ever seen!!

Trying to play ring around the rosies with the witch...

Just being happy Cameron (even after waking up at 5 am this morning and refusing to take a nap!)

Having fun decorating cupcakes. Cameron didn't want to waste time decorating...he just ate them plain :)

Hobo Spencer is soooo creative! These were his cupcakes, he made faces. Grammy had a ton of candy and differet things to decorate them with.

Then we all went outside to Grammy's "pumpkin patch" to find/pick a pumpkin. Cameron thought it was a ball and kept throwing his :)

Crazy cousins!! Janessa is holding the Lybberts new puppy....they brought it and suprised us all. It is really cute!

Cameron was so excited to find his pumpkin and throw it. So just a warning to all of you who put pumpkins on your porch....:)

Then we went inside to decorate pumpkins. Grammy ordered these way cool and way easy to decorate foam sticker kit things. She had all different ones like Frakenstein, a cat, dracula etc.

Luckily the pumpkin survived. We just decorated the front side that had less holes and bruising. The back side had a big gash from being chucked so many times!

Cameron's pumpkin was Dracula


He was having a little melt down at this point...not wanting to be told he had to stand in one place for 2 seconds to take a picture. I tried to jump in and help hold his pumpkin, but he just sat on the ground :) I don't blame him, he was so tired. Plus I can totally handle this, he is such a good kid and rarely has a melt down. I just wish he would take his naps and it would solve a lot of issues. It was the end of the party and he had exausted himself with too much entertainment. Thanks Grammy J for your FUN parties. They are always so creative and I know it is a lot of work. I didn't get pictures of Halloween Bingo, the treasure chest prizes, the huge prize/treat sacks, or the dart game....there was too much stuff! We look forward to the party next year.
What a fun time. I can't wait to see Cam in his monkey costume when we take him out for his 1st trick or treat experience. Thanks Grammy for planning such fun activities for the cousins to be able to play together. Thanks Meg for picking out such a cute costume and for always remembering to take good pictures.
ReplyDeleteI think I have more fun than the kids:) Thank's to all of my darling daughters for having such darling children.....the best Grandchildren in the world. Love you all to pieces! Grammy J
ReplyDeleteI love that his coatume says 'monkey' on it.., you know, just in case people couldn't figure out what he was...,
ReplyDelete